Every now and I again I find myself in a mid-week shlump. Climbing that Wednesday hurdle can be a bit difficult, so I’m starting a weekly blog post called “Wednesday Inspos” so I can share with you coconuts my favorite things that get me through my week. This week, I can’t stop thinking about my hometown, Honolulu, HI. I will be heading home for a quick visit in July, which is right around the corner, and every time I list out all of my favorite things in O’ahu, I smile. If you’re a Hawaii local, and you’re reading this, you’ll smile too.
Stay tuned for more Wednesday Inspos coming your way. Until then, Aloha and Happy Wednesday!
- and Mokes… (you’ll only get it if you’re local, and I won’t explain it because if you don’t get it, then you never will)
- The sounds of the Ocean
- How everyone you know back home becomes Aunty and Uncle even if you’re not related
- The Meyers
- DuckButt and Bar Dives
- Helena’s- a whole in the wall with bomb Hawaiian food
- Kalihi Street
- Long’s Drugs Rubbah Slippahs
- Rainbows like no other, on almost a daily basis
- Collecting shells in tide pools
- The Aloha vibe
- This place and these people