This week’s Wednesday Inspo will inspire you to get through the week with a beautifying morning routine. Establishing a morning facial/beauty regimen can inspire you to wake up with a little extra pep in your step.
I came across some of the best GRWM v-logs and instantly made it a priority to establish best practices around my facial care and make up routine. Sometimes, I actually look forward to getting ready, especially when I refill some favorite products like my Glossier Milky Jelly Cleanser.
Here a couple beauty routines currently inspiring me to get through the week:
- Cleansers- When I wake up, before I go to bed, and after every workout, I wash my face with Glossier’s Milky Jelly Cleanser. The packaging is beautiful, it’s not harsh and doesn’t irritate my eyes. I also absolutely love the texture and how my skin feels. Perfect for dry skin because it’s so hydrating!
- Skin Prep- After I cleanse, I always, always replenish my skin and prep my face for the day, even if I’m not applying any makeup. I use Glossier’s Super Pack kit which is perfect for nipping blemishes in the bud, adding glow to my skin, and hydrating my extra dry spots.
- Priming- I use Glossier’s Priming Moisturizer as my final skin prep even if I’m not applying makeup. Moving from Hawaii to the Bay Area has caused my skin to get increasingly dry through out the years, and I haven’t found a single product that could actually bring moisture back into my face without breaking me out until I came across Glossier. All of the products listed here have made my morning routine a breeze. Not to mention, my skin has drastically improved.
I’ll stop the facial routine there because I have no interest in talking you through my “makeup routine.” For other inspiration, you can check out some of my fave YouTube’rs and their channels.
GRWM with Ashley Brooke
This is so relaxing and motivating. It makes me wish my workout studio was in my apartment complex. I also want her apartment. 🙂 Get up, and get after it!
For additional, inspiration, I’ll update ya’ll on the personal life. Coleman and I decided that we would take a quick trip this year in the US. We are still brainstorming a few places, but so far we are leaning towards activities in the Grand Canyon in Arizona. Top places thus far:
- Grand Canyon & various rims (have yet to decide which parts we will explore)
- Colorado River in the Grand Canyon
- Arizona Hot Springs
- Antelope Canyon
- Sedona and Red Rock Slide State Park
Have any of you Coconuts traveled to the Grand Canyon? Any tips and must sees? Any other places/cities in mind that we should travel to? I’m all ears! Leave a comment below.